where to find this fish???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coffeetwitch

Aquarium Advice Addict
parachromis managuensis / common name jaguar cichlid. every lfs here is either sold out or doesnt sell them and gives me the run around when i try to get them to order one or two for me.

Yes i saw the one on aquabid. If its the same auction im seeing there is a $24 minimum from that seller. Ive found myself on monster fish so i should join and ask. Thanks for the tips

I have actually seen jags sold at petsmart. There where listed under the scientific name not jag

yeah that auction/ swap meet is near st louis mo... im 4 hours away... but thank you. i didnt know we had that here.

google this and see Jeff rapps all tangled up in cichlids. to bad you dont live in AZ i have a friend that has a jag in a 20 gallon that needs rescuing. its about 8in lol

that is a shame....

one of the lfs here has 2... one is about 6 and the other is 5... male female stuck in the display. too big for my other fish and i do not want the hostility should they be breeding. i have thought about making the tank just for those two given that the others are small enough that people would want to buy nice 3 inch fish if i took them into the same store...

they are "having problems" with being allowed to order fish so what they have has been there a while and whats new there is what people bring in...

Back
Top Bottom