Where to purchase a pair of GBRs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elephantnose

Aquarium Advice Addict
Should I buy the pair online? They is a site that sells them for $30. Or should I buy 1 male and 2 females from a pet store and return the one female that doesn't pair up? At the pet store they only charge $5.

Yunite has really good GBR. Also wetspottropicalfish.com has decent ones. Best ones I've seen or heard of are from Yunite. That is one fish you definitely want to buy from a reputable source.

I second Yunite. My pair from Yunite is beautiful! They came in healthy and he doesn't use hormones. This means they are not artificially colored up like the box store gbrs. You can find his listings in how website as well as aquabid.

He looks fantastic!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1401126414.528656.jpg

This is how they looked the day they came in. Yunite does overnight shipping only I believe.

They are roughly 3 months old in this picture.

They looked like this for a week before they starte to show color. They won't develop full adult color for a month or two FYI

Don't worry about the shipping. Yunite is an awesome shipper. I ordered 4 pairs back in September, all were in great shape and colored up beautifully. They are now spawning like bunnies and happy little snots. They're giving my pristella tetras a run for their money.

Okay once school gets out on Thursday I'm going to order a pair. Right now the cost is $30 for one pair is this what everyone else spent? And will it make any difference if I buy from their site or their listing they have on eBay?

It won't make a difference if you go through the site, ebay or his aquabid auctions, you'll still get great service, beautiful fish and great shipping.

Seriously, he's my go to guy for rams, he's the only one I suggest to anyone these days.

Oops I forgot which shipping service he uses.

Anyways, 30$ for a 3 month old pair sounds right.

Yunite packs them really well so like the other member above said don't worry about shipping.

Back
Top Bottom