Which dwarf cichlid?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for all the info! Nitrites etc. should'nt be an issue as my filter has a capacity of about 25L and is stuffed with filter media and cycled + I alway dose filter booster after adding a large or sensative fish.

At the moment my tank is pretty stress free considering stock, but I can't tell what wil happen when the Ram joins. Normally my fish take a VERY close look at the newcommer and after a day or 2 everything is fine.

Thanks for all the info! Nitrites etc. should'nt be an issue as my filter has a capacity of about 25L and is stuffed with filter media and cycled + I alway dose filter booster after adding a large or sensative fish. At the moment my tank is pretty stress free considering stock, but I can't tell what wil happen when the Ram joins. Normally my fish take a VERY close look at the newcommer and after a day or 2 everything is fine.
Nitrites shouldn't be in a fully cycled tank it's nitrates that you need to worry about. These are only removed through frequent water changes a

Back
Top Bottom