Which type?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Even though there are many that I like, I would have to say the yellow labs. are my favorite, can't tell ya why??

Severums. I think there personalitly and general diposition is great. I have two and they are completely different. One is fiesty and active always exploring. It tries to pull the fake plant out of the gravel. It even will be bitting my arm when im doing water changes. The other just likes to hang out in his rock cave, come out to eat and when the light is off, but it dosent get bullied, no one ever bothers it, just seems content on being anti social. Both will eat pellets or brine shrimp right from my fingers.

For me I think it would have to be electric blue haps.Having seen mine change from a fairly plain juvie into a sparkling blue graceful and noble fish I can't get enough :)

yes, they are stunning :)

OB zebras... i would say only oscars but my batch of RZ that has popped a few OBs means some very fascinating and beautiful babies. and my adult OB is the singularly most awesome fish i have ever owned! x

Bully405Customz said:
You sure do love your fronts. It's been making me want some. Lol what kind of fish is your skittles?

In my opinion you can't beat the graceful look that frontosas provide, they are great fish! I LOVE my frontosa tank lol. You should get some ;-)

Skittles is a metriaclima greshakei (aka ice blue). He's from lake Malawi. Well, not him personally, but his breed lol. He's my favorite single fish.

Bully405Customz said:
Thank you. I'm gonna work on getting one like him

Well, I've got about 100 of his juvies if your in the Indiana area :-D
He IS a gorgeous fish. And he's a great tank boss.

Only one species?

Easily would be the jaguar (managuense) cichlid.

1) In my opinion much better looking than oscars
2) Are very intelligent
3) Have a mean streak a mile wide (I love attitude in case you didn't know)
4) Have great personalities in general.
5) Like oscars, can be trained to play with ping pong balls, grapes (which they will also eat) or any other manner of things that are fish friendly.
6) Are very hardy.

Bully405Customz said:
Thank you. I'm gonna work on getting one like him

I tried to your message but your box is full.

Sorry everyone, we're trying to get our convo off this thread.

Back
Top Bottom