White Knight Ahli

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cecil2010

Aquarium Advice Freak
So i was talking to one of my buddies today and he told me about this white knight ahli. So i started looking it up on my phone and it looks awesome!!

Does anyone on here have one or have seen one in person??

Because i really want one now lol.

I've seen them at a few swaps from a couple of people, it's just a leucistic Sciaenochromis fryeri.

Last edited:
Ok so in person do they really look like they do online. With the white body, light blue dorsal and tail and red anal?

No not really, but that is probably due to the fact they're stressed sitting in bags for hours and hours with people picking them up and looking at them. They just looked like leutisic ahli, all white except the black eyes. I could see how the contrast to most brightly colored fish would be cool.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure a guy a buy from had or has some. He's in St Louis. If you want I'll check with him, he ships all the time

He said he has a group of them. 2 male and 5 female. His website is scuba steve aquatics

Ya pics do no justice to what his fish really look like. They are awesome. He said he's getting an order in this week from Germany. Since he's only 15 min away from me ill be getting something for sure. Really nice guy too. Very helpful imo

Back
Top Bottom