White stuff in eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mellissacolleen

Aquarium Advice Regular
There's this whit stuff in my demasonis eyes I've never seen this before please help ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1432602186.673228.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1432602199.794158.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1432602223.269308.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1432602239.056632.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

How's it going?

Would suggest checking your water chemistry is fine and then onto antibiotics would be first thought but it would be good to pin down why it has occurred. Usually there is some stress trigger or some change in the tank as a cause.

Erythromycin for Aquarium Fish

Had my water tested at pet store today my waters awesome nothing wrong with it.. His eyes are clearing up very fast aswell I woke up today and they look back to normal.. Could maybe another fish be butting his eyes?

Unusual on both eyes to be an injury. I have an angelfish which has completely lost one eye -suspected pecking from other fish. Other eye fine.

Did it start after a water change and do you temp match your change water roughly? Added anything to tank recently.

I strongly doubt "pet store water testing", just an FYI.

The pet smart in my city does water testing. My water isn't the problem. There isn't even a problem anymore it cleared up with two days. I don't ask for advice to get rude comments, and that all this app is.. A bunch of people with no respect. I'll be deleting this app. have a nice day everyone. (To the guy who was trying to help me thank you so much. None of this is directed towards you. Your the first person to actually be nice to me on here. Bless your heart.)

The pet smart in my city does water testing. My water isn't the problem. There isn't even a problem anymore it cleared up with two days. I don't ask for advice to get rude comments, and that all this app is.. A bunch of people with no respect. I'll be deleting this app. have a nice day everyone. (To the guy who was trying to help me thank you so much. None of this is directed towards you. Your the first person to actually be nice to me on here. Bless your heart.)

He was saying to be skeptical of using a store to test your water, rather than testing it yourself.

You've also made many "ID this impulse buy" threads and claim every time you've learned your lesson, but then do it again. You're posting to a worldwide forum, of course you'll see criticism........

Not a problem :) (wrote a lot of waffle and shortened that to next steps I'd check on).

The testing your own water road is one I agree with. There was something that triggered a problem and water chemistry is just about the first question, along with wanting to know results and if a good test method was used.

Then if water tests are fine, has anything been added to the tank or anything else changed (eg tank temp). It's just a process to work through.

He was saying to be skeptical of using a store to test your water, rather than testing it yourself.

You've also made many "ID this impulse buy" threads and claim every time you've learned your lesson, but then do it again. You're posting to a worldwide forum, of course you'll see criticism........

Bingo...

Back
Top Bottom