Who has video of their SA/CA attacking the syphon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikem691

Aquarium Advice Addict
I deal with this every 5 days He has almost knocked the syphon tube out of the tank when refilling.

That's awsome, he's pissed because he's the last of his kind lol.

Seriously I've had fish bite me hard enough to break the skin and bleed while draining the tanks. One Parachromis managuensis would have to be distracted by my wife with a broomstick to clean the tank.

I can't decide if that is the fish's commentary on your cleaning style or decorating style. Apparently, he doesn't like one of them. :ROFLMAO:

Nice looking fish tho (y)

That's awsome, he's pissed because he's the last of his kind lol.

Seriously I've had fish bite me hard enough to break the skin and bleed while draining the tanks. One Parachromis managuensis would have to be distracted by my wife with a broomstick to clean the tank.

That's what he's mixed with. The 1st change I did after moving him here I was filling and it was almost to the top and he hit it from underneath and sprayed the back wall. He's got some nice teeth on him. My son in law has had teeth marks in his arm when trying to replant the ones he pulls out and swims around with. I already gave up on that.

I can't decide if that is the fish's commentary on your cleaning style or decorating style. Apparently, he doesn't like one of them. :ROFLMAO:

Nice looking fish tho (y)

As I type this he is spiting gravel back to where he wants it after cleaning it.

I was going to say.. he's just pissed all that rainbow road material he spent days burying is coming back up... spectacular video mike!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I was going to say.. he's just pissed all that rainbow road material he spent days burying is coming back up... spectacular video mike!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lol yea its my daughters tank and fish. I'm fish sitting while they are selling their condo. I may have to change the substrate out for sand. I was wondering who would be the first to comment on that

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

He is trying to tell you that you missed a spot lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lol yea its my daughters tank and fish. I'm fish sitting while they are selling their condo. I may have to change the substrate out for sand. I was wondering who would be the first to comment on that

Change the gravel? How much do you like your fingers??? :brows::lol:

Definitely a "time out" tub for new substrate! That was pure entertainment right there.

Yeah. My Flowerhorn just started doing that. It's about 3-4" now. I'll try to video. That is a beautiful fish you have there. What is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yeah. My Flowerhorn just started doing that. It's about 3-4" now. I'll try to video. That is a beautiful fish you have there. What is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Parachromis managuensis x Herichthys cyanoguttatus

I see u use the aqueon water changer how do you like it. How do u refill the tanks do u place water conditioner in first or after filling it up? Thanks!

I see u use the aqueon water changer how do you like it. How do u refill the tanks do u place water conditioner in first or after filling it up? Thanks!

It work OK. I treat the tank for full volume with prime. Then temp match with a digital instant thermometer and fill directly into the tank.

Thank you. Just wondering bc I'll be doing my first water change with it tmmrw. I have seen people put conditioner in first, while doing it. Or afterwards.

I love the thud it makes when it hits the siphon. Makes me miss my flowerhorn and want to get another.

That is one beautiful fish you have there man.

Thanks swifty

Back
Top Bottom