Would these work in a 40B?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only thing I can add other than what Hukit has stated is that you might want a female Convict for the extra colour.

The only thing I can add other than what Hukit has stated is that you might want a female Convict for the extra colour.

There's a chance the female convict and male fire mouth would try to spawn, stick to all males. Add tetra if you feel you need more color.

I hate convicts with a passion now that i have them.

Convicts are pretty cool man. Don't hate! They are a pretty good starter cichlid especially for those trying to get the hang of breeding. Lots of personality in a small package.

Convicts are pretty cool man. Don't hate! They are a pretty good starter cichlid especially for those trying to get the hang of breeding. Lots of personality in a small package.

You can say that again. But since i have started getting the more expensive cooler cichlids the male con is being a [insert word of choice]. So im either setting my 55 up for them or selling them/giving them away.

You can say that again. But since i have started getting the more expensive cooler cichlids the male con is being a [insert word of choice]. So im either setting my 55 up for them or selling them/giving them away.

Set up the 55 and you'll have a pretty steady source of treats for those festae.

Set up the 55 and you'll have a pretty steady source of treats for those festae.

Ya, thats prob what im going to do tomorrow haha. But i cant get these cons to breed!!! There in a 150g with two water changes a week and perfect water conditions!! And they wont breed! Sorry to detail Ops thread

I didnt even know that!

Do theu breed that much?

You can stick a male and a female in a bucket of urine and in a few hours there will be a bucket full of pee soaked convicts in there. Maybe that's a little extreme but yes, the breed like nobody's business!

You can stick a male and a female in a bucket of urine and in a few hours there will be a bucket full of pee soaked convicts in there. Maybe that's a little extreme but yes, the breed like nobody's business!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha thats hilarious! Im gonna try! Jk. I honestly never knew they breed that crazy

Back
Top Bottom