Yellow lab breeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New up to dates pics of my female yellow lab holding wat do u guys think ??

Wow!!!!!!!! Shes got a mouthful, lol, and i see they've hatched! Nice mine have aswell nd she lible to spit in a week or two

U think they hatched I can't tell I thought I was jus hoping but I'm glad I'm not the only one n also u think I should strip her or wait ???

Its up to you but if shes 3 weeks id just let spit, she wont eat them but she will in time, just when u notice the fry get her out then nd feed her.

Ok so wen she spits then out she won't jus eat then cuz I got classes at different times through out the days Monday thro Thursday's

No not right away. She has a stronger want to protect them then eat them after an hour though she will want to eat...

Ohh god haha well in a week if I dnt she her to spit them out I'll atrip her tht sound good ???

Sweet I thought thts what tht was but wasn't sure I'm so excited !!!!!

by this point u stick bits of food (v. small!) in the net so she eats them AND feeds the babies if they have used up their yolk sacks. if she ignores it, give her a couple of days and repeat. congrats!!

Well I tried tht yesterday n ot didn't work ao I was alil worried

Yea iv been trying that nd she dosent eat... But yea i just put my female in a net, getting a breeders box tonight somehow i keep losing them lol

How do u get one of those n what do they look like ??

Well I got something very similar n with this we wot have to worry bout being there wen she has the babies right ??

Back
Top Bottom