Yellow Lab Holding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kelbaker79

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Yay!!! Just noticed tonight, here are some photos:

ForumRunner_20120107_230132.jpg

ForumRunner_20120107_230152.jpg

ForumRunner_20120107_230214.jpg
I took a really cool video too, trying to figure out how to get it up on YouTube right now...

Boogie!

Is the dad the one that startet showing black in the face?

Fready said:
Boogie!

Is the dad the one that startet showing black in the face?

I'm not sure which one is the dad?! But I'm thinking maybe, because he's the only one in that tank that has turned black :)

Congrats !! Trying to breed mine too ^-^ hope it goes well update us!

Get ready for fry!!!!Once they start they wont stop..I feel like I have fry coming out of my ears!

Yellow labs breed do much !!! Mine have the female just spit out her third batch today !!! And my female empress did as well !! Very cool fish

I seperated my female after about 2 weeks of holding. she never spit them out so i stripped her at day 26 of holding. she shrank sooooo mcuh. so be careful and watch out for your female. once she releases/you strip her youll need to keep her seperate or else the male will go right back to the mating shaking trying to get her to do it again lol. that female is literally half the size of the male now(she was about 3/4 his size originally). there's other girls in the tank but he's only after that one lol so be cautious & congrats! they had 13 fry on their first attempt.

NyteGTI said:
I seperated my female after about 2 weeks of holding. she never spit them out so i stripped her at day 26 of holding. she shrank sooooo mcuh. so be careful and watch out for your female. once she releases/you strip her youll need to keep her seperate or else the male will go right back to the mating shaking trying to get her to do it again lol. that female is literally half the size of the male now(she was about 3/4 his size originally). there's other girls in the tank but he's only after that one lol so be cautious & congrats! they had 13 fry on their first attempt.

Lol, yea, I breed others, the labs are a first for me though, I have 4 quarantine tanks always ready to go to get them back in shape before returning them to the main tank :) I don't know how many she will have, she's pretty small still, and this is her first batch, ill keep ya updated!!

Back
Top Bottom