10 gallon clown fish tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats so funny. I was reading this while watching that ;) I personally like ocellaris clowns better. How are they fake?

-Dylan

Look like perculas called false perculas by some, hence the "fake"

iDreamInSaltwater said:
Sounds like a great start. For a nice reef light later on look into the Current USA Nova Extreme, it's a nice 2-bulb T5HO fixture to support almost whatever you'd like!

I was gonna get these 2 20watt 50/50 bulbs that are screw in flourescents Thats 4watts per gallon, isnt that a lot/enough?

for a 10G, IMO no. They're PC and not very strong, it's much more worthwhile to spend the extra money and get a good fixture

If your pair of percs are happy, they will spawn every month. Just make sure you don't have any stupid inverts that were cool on day one but now are such a nuisance to get out. My mithrax seems to get the fry everytime, and boy is it every fast.

looks like i wont be able to set up the tank for a while :( i am redoing my room in a month and my parents dont want another tank to redo my room around. :( but i am moving one of my tanks, the 20 gallon FW , downstairs so people can actually see it!

That stinks. I finally talked my dad after about a year into letting me upgrade to a 55 gallon FW :))

-Dylan

once i get my room redone though i think i will be able to set it up. im kinda happy though, i have had the same room since i was 1, so im kinda sick of it loll

Back
Top Bottom