10 gallon nano updates and such

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Soukup31

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Well I got the 10 gallon almost exactly the way I want it it is beautiful and I can't wait my clown has been playing around in the pulsating Xenia and I hope he decides to host

Attachments

• image-1164430866.jpg
    image-1164430866.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 133
  • image-2664008192.jpg
    image-2664008192.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 150
I was kinda thinking of getting a hammer or a torch coral as well. How do you think that would look?

I think the Hammers look awsome, I just one. I got the lights cranked up and I swear I can see it growing daily. The torch is cool too. I've looked around one of the dealers in CA, vivid aquariums, and they've got a real nice selection of both, plus, I swear to god, my lfs orders from them. I'm picking up a crazy blasto today. Just be careful with those hammers and their cousins, they put feelers at night and can wreck your other stuff, you may want to do some homework on those guys first and make sure they're at least 6-8 inches from your other corals.

I forgot to mention, I've got my power heads alternating, for tidal simulation at day and night, so I was very specific about placement and thinking about the flow during both times of day. I'm OCD sometimes, but I don't like throwing money away either.

I am actually looking into an extra power head as well. Did you get your blasto? Post pics man. And I hear you money ain't cheep lol

I'm thinking about alternating powerheads too to simulate tidal flow. Do you have a controller or do you just use timers?

Controllers are expensive although my Lfs sells used ones for about 40-50 dollars. I would use times they are about 5 dollars at Home Depot or Walmart

Back
Top Bottom