10 Gallon Reef Build?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thinking rock flower nem.... but i might be crazy. really wanting a torch, or hammer... duncans acting weird still, i think it might have swallowed something not so yummy and its processing... thats what it looks like at least

yeah, it doesnt necessarily look like its "dieing" maybe ill move it to higher flow and less light if no improvement is made

So heres an updated, spotted my clown goby perching on zoas (so adorable), I got some pulsating xenia and a red shroom. found some zoa pox, i dealt with it no worries. Also rescaped a bit, made the "bridge de zoa". Turns out the duncan is growing flesh back (when i got him he was a skeleton and polyp with no actual flesh covering the skeleton. So i think its a good sign. now for photos!

Looks good Matty, I like the little "lagoon" you've made there.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That "bridge" is amazing. I just love it. You're giving me aquascaping ideas here! Time to redo my rock placement lol. ;)

Looks good Matty, I like the little "lagoon" you've made there.

Thanks man! After christmas im gonna start either a 30 cube or 50 cube or rimless 50. well see.
That "bridge" is amazing. I just love it. You're giving me aquascaping ideas here! Time to redo my rock placement lol. ;)

haha thank you, play around a bit!

update after some cleaning.

little sleepy clown goby. he loves this spot, still eating great
Kenya tree getting bigger
toad stool
blue death palys?
pulsating Xenia
random zoos

little fungia plate.

Duncan

these morphed to have a white inner ring
colour doesn't show up but this scoly went from red to green
another plate
and a "superman shroom"

Hey all, did you forget about me? Did a water change today and tested trates (2 ppm about using redsea tests).

Clown goby is still alive and kickin, he doesnt eat much but i think hes been nomming on pods. he does eat the pellets every once and a while and wasnt fond of frozen. well see when he gets into the 20 long.

Glad to hear the gobies doing well! Nice pics too :)

Back
Top Bottom