10 gallon saltwater reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
His tank is I'd say over a year and half maybe two years. He's had it's get them I've had my cube and I'm a year and half almost.

He bought the corals small, as frags. He doesn't dose anything or use anything other then reef crystals. He does a small water change once a week. I think he said 2 gallons.

I'll speak with him today and get more information and post it.

I'm at the impatient stage and wondering how long will it take for the corals to gggrowwwwww?!?!?!?!?

:angel:

I'm at the impatient stage and wondering how long will it take for the corals to gggrowwwwww?!?!?!?!?

:angel:

I hear ya. But that's the beauty of a reef tank. Getting to watch things progress and grow knowing your the reason everything is thriving! Don't wish things so fast know what I mean? ;)

Enjoy it all! :)

I hear ya. But that's the beauty of a reef tank. Getting to watch things progress and grow knowing your the reason everything is thriving! Don't wish things so fast know what I mean? ;)

Enjoy it all! :)

Yeah I get it. I need to think of the tank as a child! I've already got two... This should be easy by comparison...

Thanks for the info here, might be interested in doing something like this in the future. :)

Back
Top Bottom