10G Nano :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cbaitson

Aquarium Advice Newbie
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397838072.524732.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397838101.465052.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397838132.150594.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397838163.463979.jpg

Hello Everybody!

Just registered after a long, long time as a visitor. Just thought I would share with you all a few photographs of my 10G nano tank. It's about 6 months old and all seems to be going well. Have a slight problem with hair algae but I do kind of like the look when it's controlled...

Stock as follows

1 Clownfish
3 Red Legged Hermits
3 Red Mushrooms
6ish Orange and Green Mushrooms
5 Button Polyp Frags
1 SPS Frag I bought as an experiment
1 Pulsing Xenia
1 Star Polyp
2 Polyps that I forget the names of

Looks good! One suggestion, you may want to dial the skimmer back a little. It appears to be pretty dilute. That could just be the picture though

I'll try that. Me & the skimmer have a love hate relationship. I really want a dry skim but it just does not wanna to play ball. I will tone it down a bit when I clean it out tonight :)

I'll try that. Me & the skimmer have a love hate relationship. I really want a dry skim but it just does not wanna to play ball. I will tone it down a bit when I clean it out tonight :)

Haha you and me both! Just wondering but what kinda tank is it? It's not a standard 10

Was an old fishpod 48 I think. Used to be a freshwater tank until i hacked the lid off and bought some LEDs

Looks great! I agree that a little bit of hair algae isn't always bad, it can sometimes make the tank look "aged" as long as it isn't out of control.

Btw, what kind of skimmer is that?

Its a V200 cant remember the make off the top of my head but the model is v200

Back
Top Bottom