10g nano build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kathleen55

Aquarium Advice Freak
so my cousin gave me her old 10g tank (yay!!) and i want to make it into a sw nano. so far my stocking list looks like this: 1 citrus goby, 1 cave transparent goby, and 1 blue neon goby. or 2 gobies and 1 blenny (what type of blenny could i have?) with 1 emerald crab and 2 blue leg hermits. what do you suggest feeding the hermits and gobies/blennies? i have freeze dried brine shrimp and seaweed. will they eat that? any comments/ suggestions appreciated! Thanks!! :)

I have a 10 gallon I started in March, have two large hermits, 3 cerith snails (started with 5, causes of death - unknown), 1 young O. clown and a BiColor Blenny. Benny (the Blenny) is a riot to watch, just love him. He and Sparky the clown get along well, I mean they seem to really like each other.

Blennys need algae in their diet, gobies might also. I feed them Formula Two flakes (with algae in it), Formula One Flakes and have an algae clip that I put small bits of Nori in several times a week for Benny.

Hope that helps a bit.

kathleen55 said:
so my cousin gave me her old 10g tank (yay!!) and i want to make it into a sw nano. so far my stocking list looks like this: 1 citrus goby, 1 cave transparent goby, and 1 blue neon goby. or 2 gobies and 1 blenny (what type of blenny could i have?) with 1 emerald crab and 2 blue leg hermits. what do you suggest feeding the hermits and gobies/blennies? i have freeze dried brine shrimp and seaweed. will they eat that? any comments/ suggestions appreciated! Thanks!! :)

Look on here, http://reefcleaners.org/index.php?p...ategory_id=20&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=34
Best place to get clean up crews..

I have a 10 gallon I started in March, have two large hermits, 3 cerith snails (started with 5, causes of death - unknown), 1 young O. clown and a BiColor Blenny. Benny (the Blenny) is a riot to watch, just love him. He and Sparky the clown get along well, I mean they seem to really like each other.

Blennys need algae in their diet, gobies might also. I feed them Formula Two flakes (with algae in it), Formula One Flakes and have an algae clip that I put small bits of Nori in several times a week for Benny.

Hope that helps a bit.
awesome im looking for a blenny that i could have in a 10g

Back
Top Bottom