10g Nano Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rah, raaaah, raaaaaah, raaaaaaaaah, raaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

I love how outrage turns into friendship!
Isn't fish keeping great!

(Cool work by the way)

Nice little tank you guys have going there. :)

Really like the arch and tunnel underneath the center of the rocks.

Well, haven't updated this thread in about a month, so why not?

Nothing that new really. I had one of my clowns moved to this tank. I know, I know. I didn't want to give him away, and he's the only fish in there.

The frogspawn has a third head now, growing pretty fast. I haven't really added anything to the tank because of the 55g build.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396914307.507343.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396914332.632464.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396914418.702867.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396914439.174207.jpg

They are crappy iphone pics, but you know. This tank has also been diatom heaven. Getting really tired of the things. Oh well.

Acans are always nice. They had some nice fire and ice zoas in the wsiwyg section the other day for $30

You know I've been there like 15 times and never bought anything haha. I just always admire everything

Yeah didn't pull the trigger tonight. With such a small order, and me being so far from them, shipping is expensive.

I have to get my rock, wp25 and skimmer for the 55 handled first.

PEA's fire and ice aren't the ones that I know to be. I was there the other day(since I'm only 20 minutes away) and bought some but they are orange petals with a light blue polyp. Fire and ice zoas, from what I remember, have fire engine red and deep Blue centers.

Back
Top Bottom