14 BioCube I Need Suggestions!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drewposi

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I can finally stock! After getting my water tested at my lfs it's in good shape. I've got about 12 pounds of lr life is starting to flourish in it. I now have two small False Perculas some Brittle Stars that were in the lr and a few little Blue Legged Hermits i really want to add a anenome for the clowns. when I Got them from my lfs they said they were a mated pair (which I don't know if I really trust)their tank bred, and according to the guy there they didn't respond to the anenome they were in with at the store, although they were only there for 4 or 5 days in a small tub. So like I said I want to put an anenome but I'm not sure what kind to put in, I was thinking a Sebae* but then a friend suggested a long tentacle I need some good advice. I've got plenty of light and water movement so now it's just choosing the right fit. Someone help!

The smallest anemoe that comes to mind is the Condy and clowns generally won't host those. Also there is no guarantee they will host another anemone, sometimes they host corals, sand, phs....The other anemoes grow from 8 inches to well over a foot.

I'm going with a Bubble Tip from the advice of the owners of a local strictly aquarium store. they have 7 nano reef tanks setup throughout the shop 4 which have bubble tips. He told me hes had tanks his whole life and that a bubble tip will do fine in my tank as well as won't overgrow it.

I forgot to add they should be housed in a stable, mature tank of 9-12 months.

Back
Top Bottom