14 g stocking idea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think that would be pushing it in my opinion. The clowns actually get a bit larger than you'd think. :) Maybe someone else can chime in as well.

If you are on your water changes though and take good care of your water i suppose it can be done. :)

That'd be fine, the fish would have more room. :) You can also add shrimp, hermits and snails if you want.

What about a Porcelain Anemone crab and a urchin also what shrimp would work

You could add peppermint shrimp, sexy shrimp, gold banded shrimp. :)

I have never kept an urchin so I don't know much about them. i have heard they can knock over stuff in your tank, but thats about all I know. lol

emerald crabs, porecelain, pom pom crabs(my fav) would all be great. stay away from arrows, i kept on myself and i believe he killed my pistol shrimp tho im not sure. 2 clowns and the firefish would work with adequate rock and water changes, I have two clowns and a YW goby in my system and its running great(14 biocube as well) make sure to add things slowly though

Yeah, pom poms are awesome! I unfortunately never see mine in my 4g Pico.

I also researched the arrows last night and I would also say to steer clear. It says it is an aggressive invert. It can also grow to 6 inches!!

here's the link for more information

Arrow Crab

I have about 30000000 porcelain crabs in my 14g biocube lol. I caught them myself from the ocean. In my biocube, I only have 2 clowns and thats it, but they are moving to a 40g in about a week, though I think there is adequate amount of room for them.

Back
Top Bottom