15H stocking question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MCluett

Aquarium Advice Freak
I now have my 15 gallon high tank cycling and I have decided to go with a pair of clowns( unsure which kind yet any suggestions?) and a clown goby for my inhabitants. What I was windering though is it possible to get an anenome in a smaller nano tank and if so what kind? I am not interested in any of the condys as the end goal is to get the clowns to host the anenome. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Also would two coralife 20w 50/50 bulbs be enough to support and anenome. this is what is currently on the tank due to spacing issues within the canopy.

thanks
Matt

I wouldn't put an anemone in such a small tank, although some people do. If you go for it, I'd suggest waiting for 8 months or so to give the tank time to mature. This will also give you time to upgrade your lighting; I'm afraid your Coralife bulbs won't provide nearly enough light to sustain a nem.

For the time being, when you upgrade your lighting, you can try a number of LPS that some clowns will host such as frogspawn, torch, bubble, etc...Let your tank mature and then you can try a nem. I would make the clowns the only inhabitants if you choose to take that path.

Back
Top Bottom