16G BowFront --> 29G Reef Tank Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DanS180 said:
Oh hi! Lol you have been MIA for what seems like months now Lol

Yeah I like it so far. It moved 3x already but seems to be settling in. :) I'll upload a pic later on

I really was MIA. I switched to a Windows phone that doesn't have that great iPhone app. I only use a mobile for this site unless it's to upload a pic. Been having a little too much fun with this new phone. lol

Still, I can't wait to see an updated tank shot!

I really was MIA. I switched to a Windows phone that doesn't have that great iPhone app. I only use a mobile for this site unless it's to upload a pic. Been having a little too much fun with this new phone. lol

Still, I can't wait to see an updated tank shot!

Haha I hear ya! New phones r so much fun to mess with!

And yes I will take numerous photos later on and try to upload them. Of both my tanks actually :)

does anyone know how to remove some of ur pictures from ur profile? im tryin to put up new pictures but its saying my picture thing is full :/ like ive used up all my memory for pics.

You may need to directly ask a mod about that. I usually use an offsite image hosting service like photobucket and just link my pics. That's how anyone can post unlimited photos in the forums. The site has a pretty strict limit to how much memory it'll store for each user.

You may need to directly ask a mod about that. I usually use an offsite image hosting service like photobucket and just link my pics. That's how anyone can post unlimited photos in the forums. The site has a pretty strict limit to how much memory it'll store for each user.

Yeah I kinda figured that :/ thanks, I'll try and get in touch with someone about it :)

Well just an update. I removed all of my coral from this tank and put it into my 90G.

As of now this tank houses my blue dot puffer, 2 occy clowns, 1 bicolor blenny, 1 green clown goby, 2 peppermint shrimp, an emerald crab, and a purple tip condy anemone.

I might move my clowns over to my 90 eventually. Any ideas on what I can do with this tank? Its kind of boring now with no corals :(

And now with all the coral out of this tank, and with moving my 2 occy clowns to my 90g. I have contemplated shutting this tank down. :/ just can't get anything started with no coral and the puffer in this tank unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom