2 gallon nano :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ilostnemo

Aquarium Advice Addict
so far its just some LR with a recovering open brain coral and hopefully some recovering zoas. its also got one snail hitch hiker not sure what type and two red legged hermits. its also got two less than one inch clarkiis in it. i didnt want them but in a friends tank they was being picked on by tangs. so i decided to take them until he gets a seperate tank for them.

lighting is a 13 watt 50/50 pc

Attachments

• P5180617.jpg
    P5180617.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 99
  • P5180614.jpg
    P5180614.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 99
yeah i didnt like the fact of having to keep them but the lfs wouldnt take them back. ands its a 13 watt 50/50 14,000k actinic and 7.400k daylight. and its manually topped off. which i need to do its low lol.

and substrate, and corals, and salt, and a hydrometer or refractometer, etc. I'm also kinda broke right now lol but maybe sometime soon.

lol. true that.. and yeah it sucks bein broke. thats why there are no corals in it.. oh i just sold my 30 that i was tryin to!!

he said he is gonna use it one piranhas and im using the 40 bucks on my 55 haha. i can hopefully get the pump i need now

Back
Top Bottom