2 ocellaris clowns and Firefish? :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joebro3333

Aquarium Advice Freak
Getting a 24 gallon nano would these fish be okay or overstocking? And I wanted to add a shrimp down the road Alittle!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You will be fine with the clowns I have 2 black clowns with a mandarin and red ruby dragonet in my 24 gallon nano and they're all perfectly fine just keep up with your water changes and watch your parameters. These 4 have never given me any problems.

Water changes once a week? :)

Life will be easier if theres a refugium attached, but 2 Occ clowns and a firefish is a perfectly normal starter for newcomers to the saltwater side.

Those 3 fish will be just fine in a 20g or larger. Just make sure to keep an eye on nitrates.

I agree with mebid. the three and some inverts should be fine as long as you keep up on the water changes. The tank is a tad small for the clowns but I think you can make do if you keep the parameters in check.

Thank you everyone for the advice :)

You will be fine with the clowns I have 2 black clowns with a mandarin and red ruby dragonet in my 24 gallon nano and they're all perfectly fine just keep up with your water changes and watch your parameters. These 4 have never given me any problems.

Considering there's also a yellow tang in that tank, I don't think your recommendations in fish should be followed by the op.

Considering there's also a yellow tang in that tank, I don't think your recommendations in fish should be followed by the op.

The yellow tang was only there for about a month until I gave him a new home in a 175 gallon tank

Back
Top Bottom