24g JBJ nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nassarius are carnivors. So they eat the uneaten food. So like your fish, they get excited for the food. Also, if something dies they will come out.

No but why do they scale the glass? They scale it every time and then come back down without ever getting any food from up there. Do they think that there is food stuck to the glass or something?

I guess that's what they teach in snail school these days. Mine do it to so they must think thats where the foods going. When something dies in my tank, they scale the tank. So why do they do that? Why not just go straight for the death. Eventually they find it but takes a min.

Eh, okay. I guess the snail mind is incapable of remembering that every time it scales the glass it comes up empty, lol.

Just bought a frogspawn, candy cane and this really awesome clove frag from the solomon islands, looks like a blue/green xenia! Hopefully it does well or else I just burned 50 bucks.

Will get Pics up soon.

Click on them for a large image. The cloves are over 1" wide each. Could not resist em.

New corals are always fun :D

Back
Top Bottom