29 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ordered one Koralia 550Gph will be ordering the other one in two weeks or if I go to to my a FS out of town before I'll pick one up.

I would be buying the eshopps rs-75 i think it's called

I know this is kind of late, but how come you're buying a 12 gallon pre-made sump for $140 when you could get do a DIY 10 or even 20 for half of that? Doesn't matter how the sump looks since it's hidden so it's more of the function of the sump. Buying a glass tank, acrylic sheets, and silicone is cheap and not that hard to put together. Just wondering so you could set up your system faster :).

I know this is kind of late, but how come you're buying a 12 gallon pre-made sump for $140 when you could get do a DIY 10 or even 20 for half of that? Doesn't matter how the sump looks since it's hidden so it's more of the function of the sump. Buying a glass tank, acrylic sheets, and silicone is cheap and not that hard to put together. Just wondering so you could set up your system faster :).

I am very bad with diy. I cant even make a simple bird house so I'm just gonna buy one less stress on me.

Fair enough. Personally I think the sump is easier, just careful planning and no nails required! :D

Sad news I took the chance with no lid and my wrasse took the leap to death
:(

Back
Top Bottom