29 gallon biocube build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When did you put the shrimp in and what are youre ammonia and nitrite readings? Any nitrates yet?

And yes, a snowflake should pair up with a regular oscellaris.

I'm stumped my ammonia is reading .5 for a. Week now I have no nitrites but I have 10 nitrates

Am I ready to put fish in my ammonia is .25 nitrite 0 nitrate 40 I will do a water change to down the nitrate

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Ammonia should be zero before adding anything. More than that would mean the tank isn't fully cycled

Sent from the Death Star

What test kit are you using? Should show zero ammonia and nitrites if the tank is cycled. Once cycled your nitrates will skyrocket and you use water changes to get those down.

You can try dosing the ammonia back up to 4ppm and see how long it takes to get back to zero should take less than 24hrs.
Sent from the Death Star

Guys I got some coral + a clean up crew! But there is two mini starfish what should I do with those??ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413681184.172522.jpgqImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413681213.422471.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413681244.302785.jpg

guys im looking at the jbj auto top off system is it worth 80$

my corals are opening up !

[ QUOTE=Shanetweedz;3069944]guys im looking at the jbj auto top off system is it worth 80$

my corals are opening up ![/QUOTE]

I love my Jbj ato. I have it paired with an aqua lifter to move the actual water. A nice slow trickle that fits my 55 w/ 20 sump. It'd be perfect for your tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I just got it today its working good so far! The GSP is doing great and the xenia is doing better!

So.... One night I got home from hockey and my GSP was almost dead(sliming, all closed up) but it was not like that 2 and a half hours before. So this morning I get up and it returned to normal. Then today as I inspect it I see a single arm come out from the base of it, I was long and had white hairs coming out from it do you know what this is and if it is the problem?

No I don't believe so, it's ok now but now I have a ton of sponges and this weird grass like things
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1416757521.785810.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1416757544.874028.jpg

Back
Top Bottom