29 gallon nano reef build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry haven't pistes in awhile but here's a updated pic of the tank

Attachments

• image-1505274492.jpg
    image-1505274492.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 130
Nice!! I'm going to get my first SW tank in a few months. It's also going to be a 29. Can't wait to see how yours is going to turn out!!!

Yeah I just ordered some more stuff for it got a paciasso clownfish on the way

But yeah I am about done with it now yeah it's been a learning experience that's for sure.

So have a ????! Is this bad I don't want my anemone hurting my polyps or feather duster anyone had this happen to them or seen or heard about something like this before

Attachments

• image-1075058896.jpg
    image-1075058896.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 138
No it's a green bubble tip anemone just wondering if it will kill any of my corals

JEnelson said:
No it's a green bubble tip anemone just wondering if it will kill any of my corals

I have both a green BTA and a Condy anemone. The picture I attached is a BTA

Well it was more bubbly but it sorta stretched out don't know y do u I fern it and it dosent have the same foot like a Condy it was more green when I got it could it be because of lighting or feeding what do u or how do u feed yours

JEnelson said:
Well it was more bubbly but it sorta stretched out don't know y do u I fern it and it dosent have the same foot like a Condy it was more green when I got it could it be because of lighting or feeding what do u or how do u feed yours

Believe me its a Condy. I've got one in my 25g now and I'd take a pic but the lights went off. I feed mine mysis shrimp

Has anyone ever had a fame scallop and how do they usually act

So I have an almost full size damsel and I can't seem to get it out of the tank. I can't take my rock with all my corals out cut I don't want then to die but dose anyone have any tricks they know that might help please

You'll have to break down the tank at least partially. When you do your next water change fill some buckets with the used water and place the rocks with the corals in those. that will give you plenty of time to catch the little bugger. :)

Most corals can be exposed to air for a short time but you don't know how long it will take to catch that fish. It could be 2 minutes or it could be a half hour. lol

Yeah that's an idea I might try that next time and then I will let u know how it went. The hard part about that is that it's hard to stack the rocks back the exact same way when I take them out

carey said:
You can end up with an even better rockscape than you had! lol Think positive!

I agree lol Everytime I took apart my tank, id come up with a better aquascape.

So everything worked out great and the rocks do look better thanks for the advice everyone I really appreciate it here's some new pics

And dose anyone know what the pink stock with green top is I can't find it anywhere but I just got it yesterday

Attachments

• image-3579984383.jpg
    image-3579984383.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 85
  • image-3986850088.jpg
    image-3986850088.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 86
  • image-4261461066.jpg
    image-4261461066.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 90
  • image-2257054802.jpg
    image-2257054802.jpg