29g Biocube build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I did order the aquastyle led kit. 50/50 white/blue with the 2 red led lamps. Should be here soon. Looking forward to getting it together. From what I have seen on forums, the light is so intense, that you have to use the dimmers.

Update on the tank... Summer was rough, heat and more heat. Corals bleached and it was hard to keep the water below 85 f. And I was spending big $$$$$$ trying to keep the living room cool with the ac.

I moved at the end of the summer, the new place is easier to keep cool. The sps is now back and better than ever. I just got a sixline wrasse to take care of a break out of flatworms. It has eaten the worms, and now thinks it is a clownfish, since it is in the LT anemone all the time!

ForumRunner_20121105_195955.jpg

nice tank! Maybe at christmas I'll get a small tank similiar to a biocube but smaller for some seahorsies!! lol. ONe question though; Do all tanks or just reefs have ph drops?

I don't have pH drops. I do have a refugium with a 24 hr light schedule.

Aa long as the tank is going ans the Long Tenticle Anenome is going well, the tank will be scaped around it. I think I will add more sand a make it closer to 6 inches deep.

Recent picture on the build. 1 year, 11 months, 21 days set up. LED retrofit of bc29 hood. The clowns spawn regularly and the softies and lps are loving it.

Back
Top Bottom