39gal cadlight setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Token

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Just got a tank off a buddy pretty cheap, new to the smaller tanks. Only thing it didnt come with was a light. Therefore i was wanting some ideas for lighting for lps sps at a decent price. Not looking to drop too much as my 100g soaks up cash pretty quick lol.

Look into a Reefbreeders Photon24. It has 51 3w Bridgelux Leds with a controller built in. If you look around you can find a group buy and get a good discount on them.

Ill check that put, I have a maxspect setup on my 100 gallon but not sure of the nano version would be enough on the 39gal?

Do you think the value led one would be enough for lps and sps?

Blah, ordered a 120w maxspect razor today. $$$$, but boy do they look good.

That's a sweet looking fixture. Do you know if they can be controlled with an Apex?

Not sure, but they have a built in controller that is very tunable. And comes with a suspension mount and bracket mount. They use them at my lfs now and they are in love with them.

Buy a 180 dollar Taotronics LED unit. they are manually dimmable and will allow you to keep whatever you want.

I checked some cheaper options out, but figured I might as well drop the dough on it. They look great at the lfs and come with all the mounting options and everything. Might get 2 for the 100gallon if they meet my expectations.

Back
Top Bottom