5 gallon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Neither of the school tanks has corals they are both Fowler tanks.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I would say the 55. But I'll wait for someone else to chime in because I'm not too sure

55 sounds good, the extra room will be good in a lot of ways. There might be occasional mishaps with other inverts, but other than that should be ok :)

I forgot there is a sea urchin in the 55. It's baseball sized so that should still be okay right?

Super stupid lighting question. I'm pretty sure my corals need more light, so I was looking at par38 bulbs because people say that's what you should use on a budget. This is just a super expensive LED light bulb correct? Do you just put it in a lamp or something? I'm really struggeling with figuring out how this would work. Also is there a difference between a $100 par38 LED bulb from an aquarium supply place and a $35 par38 LED bulb from Home Depot? Sorry I'm dumb.

Super stupid lighting question. I'm pretty sure my corals need more light, so I was looking at par38 bulbs because people say that's what you should use on a budget. This is just a super expensive LED light bulb correct? Do you just put it in a lamp or something? I'm really struggeling with figuring out how this would work. Also is there a difference between a $100 par38 LED bulb from an aquarium supply place and a $35 par38 LED bulb from Home Depot? Sorry I'm dumb.

Yeah all the ones i have seen (including both of mine from rapidled) screw into a standard fitting, i bought 2x $6 clamp desk lamps from walmart to put mine in. And the difference is the led colour I would assume and intensity, read both specs carefully to tell the differences. (rapidled par38 mixed colour and uv is awesome btw.)

Back
Top Bottom