9 gallon aqua medic nano buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reefpete

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just got complete set up barely used for 90 bucks with live rock

Anyone hve any stock ideas and what should I do

Has slimmer live rock in refug and all filters etc 48 watts and LEDs also has refug light

Thanks guys

Was it a good deal

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Not a bad buy. What are you thinking about puttin in there?

That's what I said he wanted 110 gave it to me for 90 .....

Ummm a goby maybe some rock in main display and maybe a clown wanna do coral eventually in it

True, 110 is not a good deal but 90 is pretty good if it comes with everything. Just found a 100 gal on cl comes with stand and canopy.. Haha im sad that i cant get it. Anyways, maybe a goby pistol shrimp combo and a firefish? Not ste about a clown

Nu-Nu the eel said:
True, 110 is not a good deal but 90 is pretty good if it comes with everything. Just found a 100 gal on cl comes with stand and canopy.. Haha im sad that i cant get it. Anyways, maybe a goby pistol shrimp combo and a firefish? Not ste about a clown

I'm gonna do the combo that's what I wanted and maybe a firefish sounds good to me

Reefpete said:
Lol I want a huge tank but need to wait how much was it ??

100 bucks! And ya the firefish would be pretty sweet. What type of goby you like?

Ya i like the neon goby! I think you could put a bigger goby in there though! Maybe a watchman? And ya if i wasent still in school i would be all over that tank.

Back
Top Bottom