Acan placement?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alex.

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1466468064.815340.jpg
Hello recently I bought these two acan frags one a rainbow acan and the second I believe they called it a golden treasure acan. I want to ask if anyone knows if I can glue these two onto the same rock or not? With they grow together ok or will they harm each other?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You can. They are the same species. And btw acan lords have been reclassified into the genus Micromussa now :). Just pointing that out :)

Thank you that was a fast reply I went on a different forum before and haven't gotten a single reply in a week I appreciate the help?

Nice pieces I have the purple one in my tank, though it's a reddish purple. From what I can tel from mine they like the be placed in the middle depth not the bottom or top, and a bit sheltered from the pump.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Just came up on a great acan frag not sure on the name but they are yellow and I've never seen any like that,ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1472861147.473627.jpg bought as a frag of 2 heads but noticed after I put it in my tank I notice 4 baby heads growing on the sides :)

Nice looking acans I have similar ones with purple in them!

Back
Top Bottom