adding new fish?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Be prepared to do up to a 3 gallon water change everyday for awhile. I would check my levels a couple of times a day just to be on the safe side. Make sure you are using a reliable liquid test kit as well.

As all4wheels2 said get some stability it helps with the slime coat more than anything but it does help. There is no magic in any bottle out there, it is time that is the magic part of aquarium keeping.

Ok so yall are saying do a water change about 20% once a day AND and the bacteria in a bottle stuff or just do one or the other? Again thank yall so much for all the help

I would do both. If fact when I buy a new fish I get a bottle of stability to go with it. I know it helps with the slime coat. Without a healthy slime coat fish are more likely to get diseases and infections.

Ok we have done water changes for the past 4 days in a row and this does not be seeming to help with our ammonia still is going up everyday do u think we need to get that bottle of stuff?

You need to change water whenever ammonia or nitrite is high. Even if that is multiple times a day. Also, PRIME water conditioner gives you some temporary help with the ammonia.

Back
Top Bottom