Almost fully sps nano tank update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is that a Rainbow Montipora I see in the front left peg of the frag rack? I've got one in my 10 gallon and absolutely love it. Tank looks great too.

Sweet looking nano! What kind of growth are you getting in such a small tank

Really solid growth, idk to an exact measurement. I’m using 1x HD prime, micro auto topoff, plus a protein skimmer. In terms of supplements reef roids and polp booster amino acids.

Send me a pic of your Corals I’d love see your ten gallon setup

I'll put some pics up soon. I've always had a hard time with them not being oriented upside down on this site when I post them though. Also, I use an AI prime light fixture too and absolutely love it. It's an awesome little light that gives you a lot of flexibility with what you can grow. (y)

I'll put some pics up soon. I've always had a hard time with them not being oriented upside down on this site when I post them though. Also, I use an AI prime light fixture too and absolutely love it. It's an awesome little light that gives you a lot of flexibility with what you can grow. (y)

If you ever need help with the tank shoot me a pm. If you have planted tanks same deal I got both :)

Back
Top Bottom