Angler in 24g nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

inevitable_101

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi everyone,

Does anyone with a nano have any experience with an angler in a nano?If so,what othere fish do you have with it?Do you guys think a 24g nano is too small for it?I currently just have a maroon clown fish and snails.Opinions welcome.:D

I wouldn't house one with any other fish unless very large and fast (tang size) and especially not in a nano. Dedicated tank only for that size ;)

i have no experience but from what i have read, anglers will eat anything they can fit in their mouth, even to the point where it may fit in their mouth but too big to swallow and they choke to death. Not the most intelligent fish me thinks. I agree with Innovator, dedicated only, and be sure to do plenty of research before your purchase.

A snowflake gets too large, but a dwarf eel would fit, if you're willing to pay the hefty price tag. I think I've mentioned the name (common and scientific) in this forum if you Search for 'dwarf eel'...something similar :)

Back
Top Bottom