Aqueon Evolve 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm not sure about corals under those lights, the listing doesnt give much information unfortunately. :-(

Nice little tank though.

Does that link help at all? The tank claims it can support moderate plants and I've seen many tanks supporting this, I've also seen it support softies but I want it to let them grow and not just keep them alive. If I paired the stock lights with one of these Dymax Robot LED Clip Light:Amazon:pet Supplies would that help?

I think with the 2 lights you might be good for softies but probably not much more . :-( You can do a really great tank though even with just soft corals. :)

I would try them if it were me. lol But I'm the hopeful type hehe.... nah, I think you should be ok.

Haha okay I will. You don't know of any clamp on led lights that I could get to replace the stock do you? I've seen that robot led over a fluval spec that had very nice lps so I'd wanna do that but I'm still wary

Most of the fixtures I've seen are for par30 and par38 bulbs that can clip on. I think eccoexotic has something though if I remember correctly.

Well I'd do a par 30 or 38 if it could clip on, I don't like the huge lamp sitting next to the tank look tho and usually par 38's require that setup

Looks nice! And I appreciate the effort but its out of stock :( and kinda pricey considering I'd still need the bulb. I was looking at the skyye clip on LED it comes in 4 and 8 watt I believe and I think its by innovative marine. What do you think I could keep with that over the 4 gallon version of this tank? (Going with the 4 not the 2)

I think the skyppe light might be a good choice. It's not too [pricey and it should let you keep a better selection of corals. Still not sure about SPS, maybe higher up in the tank and some varieties. :)

yea hopefully well im getting the tank tmm so i wont be getting for at least 2 more weeks. if u stumble across anymore nice clamp ons, lmk lol and thanks for all the help

Back
Top Bottom