Aqueon evolve 8 reef in progress

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's a lot to put in all at once. I would have just gone with the goby..

You may have another cycle happen since you added so many fish at once.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Wow that is a lot to add. Especially to 8 gallons. Many people would argue to only put a single clown in 8 gallons. I agree with khuligirl - you'll probably have a big ammonia spike.

One clown should not be in an 8g let alone two. lol You are setting yourself up for failure, I hate to be the "downer" in the thread.
You will most likely get an ammonia reading now and while it is easy to do water changes on such a small tank it;s gonna require some extra effort on your part.

I hope you do well, but two clowns in that tank is waaay too much. I woudl have stuck with the goby and then maybe another small small fish. I had an evolve 8g and did not add any fish at all. Just inverts and coral. Clowns can get to over two inches and thats accurate for the oscellaris which is the smallest of the clowns.

Yeah I'm going to trade the black clown in for some coral or something. That was a bad idea

NYReefer

How often should I feed prepared food? I use marine cuisine every Tuesday. Should I do twice a week or is once good?

NYReefer

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422204215.556106.jpg
So I've had his frogspawn for about 2 weeks. The past two days it hasn't been fully extended
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422204261.295766.jpg
Should I try moving it up a little?

NYReefer

Back
Top Bottom