Bad day today.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mguzm12

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Finally got my aquaclear 70 from a seller on eBay was waiting patiently so I could set up my fuge but no the freaken filter housing and pump r both broken very angry at the seller for misleads now I have to wait to settle this freaken matter with seller.

Last edited by a moderator:
I paid 40 bucks for my aqua clear 70.. Your better off buying it new. But be carefull.. This filter will overflow when it builds up too much debris

It could be worse. You puppy could have shat 4 times in its cage today. The smell still has yet to go away.

How is that worse did u pay him to? I paid for [moderator edit]

My point is that it's no fun cleaning up a mess. Either way you look at it.

What I was saying is that I paid for a crappy damaged aquaclear 70 on eBay n now I have to deal with crappy customer service . As far as today goes we will c if they r abled to take care of me in a professional manner just sucks been waiting for ever to set my fuge up my fish r waiting patiently . Could b worse I guess I'm trying to stay positive .

I knew what u meant. I couldn't figure out what dog cr- p had to do with ur situation. Old Rick. Don't get him at times

And as far as eBay. I quit dealing with it. I've been stung a couple times myself. Amazon is much better. And usually just as cheap. Not to mention the fact that at least u can return the products and not have a major hassle when it comes to refunds

I'll take that back about eBay. It really depends on who u deal with. I wont purchase anything fm anyone that doesn't have a reputable history and many positive reviews.

Well I did send it back had to pay for shipping they r going to refund my money and shipping so it's just a waiting game now . Gona buy a brand new one once I receive their reimbursement .

Back
Top Bottom