Bathroom nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's too small for one what, a clown fish? I have had the system going for over a month now. They have their own spots they take over in the tank. Like I said it's an 18 gallon system with an 8 gallon display. I did my research before I got into this lol

its not the water volume that they need, its the space. having rock in the display tank and sand takes up valuable space that they need. a month isn't very long to see if its working or not

its not the water volume that they need, its the space. having rock in the display tank and sand takes up valuable space that they need. a month isn't very long to see if its working or not
I have had salt water tanks before and have a larger one. If I see signs of stress they will get moved. They are very active and eat good. They swim mostly up and down. There is more rock in sump then in display tank for added room.

unfortunately most of the ones that will, are too large for a 4 gallon. different kinds of watchman gobies are the most popular for pairing with shrimp. i have heard of people using aurora, yashia, high fin red banded, orange spot diamond, and prawn gobies. its better to get a pistol shrimp from the region the goby comes from, and sometimes they won't even pair up. most of the time they will, and sometimes its almost instantly. you might be able to get away with the high fin red banded, but i will let someone else chime in on that one.

Well it's been a minute but here's the updated. I have add a tiny yellow watchman to the nano as well as a Gsp fag from my 55 and a few orange and blue mushrooms .

Back
Top Bottom