Beck's 29g Seahorse Tank(Project Pony)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well ive encountered my first seahorse problem, make sure you have the back of your powerhead blocked off very well, they are adventurous and apparently really like the backs of powerheads

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yea I purchased some sponges like what hank was talking about. Should solve your problem

Ok guys after long thought and research, I believe I'll be switching this tank to either another reef tank or lionfish tank. Before you tell at me for watching this thread, let me explain. I am working a lot and the main reason is when am out of town, feeding the horses twice a day is impossible. Plus I'm in the process of moving and I really didn't want anything else set up. Sorry everybody

Well it's been a few months and a lot has happened. I purchased a dwarf zebra lion and he lasted about 2 months. I tried every trick in the book to get him to switch to frozen but he never made the transition. He even began to refuse live food and knew he was on the downhill slide. Long story short, I have another on order and am hopeful he/she will thrive.

Back
Top Bottom