Biocube 29 LED retro fit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm addicted to store credit. As soon as I get anything frag able I take it to the lfs. I have about 160 right now. They wont let order but if they did..... My guys are great though and put up with me. Everytime I walk in with a bag Hunter says "what you got this time". I buy from other stores so they wont have I have. Kind of fun. They have a huge selection of coral. Biggest I have ever found anywhere. And I go every weekend to a new store.

I try to visit all the ones I can around us. There is at least a dozen. Several won't issue any credit or anything to trade ins. Its super lame. I dont really shop there anymore because of it.

I have to talk people into the store credit. Seems like a no brainer. You give me store credit for half the amount they would sell for.

Yea, mine is always like, well we dont know if we can sell this item or it could die tomorrow. But they are always more then happy to take it off our hands if we cant manage.

Funny you would say that. Mine says we have no room, it could die, blah blah. But then I say, well I not taking it home, then they have plenty of room for freebies. But my guy is cool and always pays me back. He remembered some gsp I gave them almost a year ago and gave me credit. I figure if I have it in my hand, they are taking it. One way or another.

I just got a clam and brain. I also got a green birds nest and a pink birds nest. I also got a chalice and a montipora. Cant wait to see what the LEDs do.

I know. That way the nay sayers will have something to talk about. The clam is awesome. I will take some pics and post. As far as brains go, do they like high light? Mine is about 4 inches from bottom.

I know. That way the nay sayers will have something to talk about. The clam is awesome. I will take some pics and post. As far as brains go, do they like high light? Mine is about 4 inches from bottom.

I believe brains are medium light, and should go on the bottom with a decent LED light as far as I have seen. LEDs seem to really rock when done right! Ive seen the best looking corals under LEDs online...

Matt

Brain corals need to be on the substrate. They do not like to touch rock. There flesh when touching rock will start to recede.

Back
Top Bottom