Biocube moonlights aren't good anymore

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

classklown90

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Like the title says, I feel like the moon lights in my cube have faded drastically, I'm looking at old shots of my tank and my corals were bright now at night time the lights barely shine. Is this happening to anyone else? And how can I fix it

Other than getting new moonlights I don't have any ideas. Sorry....I don't even use my moonlights they are so weak, I have the adaptor stored and tied up, have never used mine. lol

classklown90 said:
Like the title says, I feel like the moon lights in my cube have faded drastically, I'm looking at old shots of my tank and my corals were bright now at night time the lights barely shine. Is this happening to anyone else? And how can I fix it

You can get replacement LEDs ast www.mediabaskets.com. There may be other sources as well.

Lol carey well mine use to be good, maybe my adaptor is getting weak -_- oh well guess ill try to replace it. Thanks guys/gal

So I emailed valerie from oceanic, she had replaced a ballast for me earlier this year and with no questions asked she's sending me 2 new led's and the adaptor. Great customer service

Back
Top Bottom