Black Ice Clownfish won't eat!! Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zeroblake

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello reefers!

Today I need your help, I have a Pair of clownfish one of them is black ice and the other one is orange snowflake, I have them for almost two months. Since that I got them , they was eating pretty good until this days my black one start to stop eating I feed them with little pieces of scallops, some food from this littles bottles called reef nutrition, and the fish has been in one of the corners of my tank. Sometimes the fish swims sometimes doesn't, also this fish when I try to feed them runs to hide in the rocks , that is kind of weird because I always do the hand feed an they usually take the food but now is different!
My tank is 30 gallons Nuvo system , I have some corals and inverts , light is kessil 150w ocean blue.

Parameters are good all the time.

Any more info just ask me !

Thanks reefer i hope you guys can help me with this issue this time!.

Attachments

• image-2164827815.jpg
    image-2164827815.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 149
  • image-717062141.jpg
    image-717062141.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 151
Kent marine makes a garlic xtreme that makes fish want to eat. It also boosts their immune system. Just soak in your food.

Stress can also kill a fishes appetite

Kent marine makes a garlic xtreme that makes fish want to eat. It also boosts their immune system. Just soak in your food.

Stress can also kill a fishes appetite

Thanks Budda619 for your answer! ?

I start to use Kent Marine Garlic xtreme yestarday. I was looking for info about it and the 70% of the people went for the garlic xtreme , so I hope this works!!

Thank you have a good day!

Today i watch that my both clownfish start to appear a blue hue in their bodies, what is it means??

Mine has a blue hue on the lignin of their white stripes. It also appeared after a few months. They are also getting darker. My lfs calls them mocha clownfish. Breed between a reg and a black

Back
Top Bottom