Can I keep frogspawn or torch with my setup?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Found something crawling around on the torch and found that it was a type of flatworm so I took the coral and and dunked it in a cup of ro water and shook off the worm. Now waiting for the coral to reopen

The torch will be fine in the sand. And you learned a valuable lesson in coral dipping.

You might want to get GSP or a kenya tree. The are like weeds.

Yeah no kidding. lol good thing I spotted the sucker. Well its opened up quite nicely but not as much as it was before the dip (accidently slipped out of my hand putting it back in the tank and tumbled down to the bottom, I'd be pretty pissed off if I was dropped as well)

I spotted some serious sweepers on it. Looks like this guy is staying in the sand bed when I get other corals

you are wearing gloves correct? and yes they are pretty harsh coral and they aren't called torch for nothing

haha no gloves just moving it around with a claw tool thingy

not at all and I'm not planning on taking one for the team either.

Moved him to the center of the tank between two rocks. Looking good so far and opened up quite nicely. I should probably leave it here for now and stop moving it around.

Really, I've never had a problem. Huh. My mini mini nem got me, but never the torch.

Back
Top Bottom