Coral Placement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guppylover101

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello i have a biocube 14 and my tank is ready to go with coral its been cycling for 3 months now and i dont know were to place my corals i need help the corals going in the tank are Torch , Frogspawn , Hammer , Bubble , PomPom Xenia , Green Star Polyps. Thanks i have some places were i want corals to go

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 120
Always start coral in the sandbed and work your way up until they are happy. What kind of lighting do you have over your tank will determine what placement is best for them.

I have biocube stocl lightingand another member of aquarium advice sad that since my lights are not that strong i dont have to light acclimate but i want to know more like if i can put them next to eachother and how much light the speciie need and flow

Torch, frogspawn, and hammers are related and can be near each other. The others you listed not so much. If your lighting is weak, then I'd start in the middle and go up or down depending on how the coral react.

frogspawn and hammers do well in lower flow. The green star polyp will like higher flow.

Use liveaquaria.com. They have a lot of coral on there with temperment, care level, lighting, water flow and in most cases placement.

Back
Top Bottom