Coral placement, and what types

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

croixfries36

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys, I have the innovative marine 40 all in one, I really love LPS corals just having a hard time with what corals to choose and where to place them can you guys help me I am some what new at this. My water permitted are near perfect Alkalinity-8.9 Calcium-450 Magnesium-1350ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422377105.951134.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422377125.649251.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422377141.317688.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422377151.285186.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The coral that I do have are pretty happy so far. Water looks a lil cloudy because I just added sand

You could probably do acans, blastos, a Duncan, euphyllia (hammer,torch,frogspawn). Um most softies would work too. I wouldn't try sps under that though.

What is the LPS coral that looks like motipora it looks like a plate coral

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422380262.333108.jpg I'm talking about the green one at the bottom.

Or a pagoda cup. Either grow like a montipora. Which orbit marine LED do you have? The one with the 1 watt LEDs?

Yeah sadly lol. Is that coral considered LPS?

Do you think I could grow one of those?

I'm thinking about adding another light too

Back
Top Bottom