coral supporting nano for under 100 dollars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks nice. If you want that one then you'd need to get an upgrade on lighting. I'd recommend an Exoexotic Stunner strip it's small and has more than enough light to support SPS with a reflector.

Does the Exoexotic Stunner actually change the par enough to make them cost effective?

joy13 said:
Does the Exoexotic Stunner actually change the par enough to make them cost effective?

Yea it does. All my corals have already started growing in my 5g. It's an LED fixture which is made to be retrofitted into lights that aren't strong enough to keep corals or plants.

Yea it does. All my corals have already started growing in my 5g. It's an LED fixture which is made to be retrofitted into lights that aren't strong enough to keep corals or plants.

could i have a link to where they sell your tank and lighting?

im not sure if there is an answer to this but what is THE CHEAPEST WAY to starrt a 1-6g tank that could support mushrooms, zoas and softies?

whats the cheapest thing that could house 1 clownfish?

carey, funny story (i think) your old pico tank is on google images!!!!!!!!!
I am hs student and i (unfortunatley) take a painting class, right now i am painting a coral reef, when i was looking for easy corals to setch i google image searched "basic corals" i think that is your tank, let me know!

Yes, I uploaded them to photobucket so I guess they come from there. :) Its funny to type in your name and pico or build and all your stuff comes ups LOL

carey said:
Yes, I uploaded them to photobucket so I guess they come from there. :) Its funny to type in your name and pico or build and all your stuff comes ups LOL

Lol I was so happy when I searched up 125g reef and my thread popped up

Oh my gosh, I just searched 125g reef and I saw myself right away. There was also carey's build. Cool!

Back
Top Bottom