Crazy Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shutterinfear

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 12 gallon nano. I bought a Citrinus Clown, and 2 Green Chromis for it. The clown keeps chasing after my Chromis. He has killed one, and the other is not looking well. It said he was a good community fish. Should I try another fish to get along with him, or should I replace him? All fish were added at the same time.:confused:

Chromis don't belong in a 12 gallon frankly. I want to assume that since the Chromis feel cramped and stressed and the clown wants the whole tank as his territory that's the problem. I'd replace the chromis with something with a bit more spunk.

I have a citron goby as well and he has quite a few tank mates and he has never ever bothered anyone.

I have a pair of clown fish, a yellow watchman goby, the citron and 2 other fish I wouldn't reccomend, two dragonets. I think maybe you got yourself a mean citron.

I would try a blennie, but a small one, you dont have much room in there. lol

YEP! I saw that today. lol the one I got for $15 from aquacon is still doing well.
I am starting to consider going to aquacon for a Midas Blenny. Im on the email list for it from LA. If it doesnt show in a month, I might order one from aquacon. Def no inverts though.

carey said:
I'm on the list at LA for a midas as well. lol

Ugh I saw one in my LFS's 1200 gallon show tank and they wouldn't sell it to me :/ I guess it would be a bit hard to catch in an SPS filled tank, but still.

Back
Top Bottom