Dying yellow tang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha. I wish i had a salt water tank! Is it hard to take care of and to keep the water healthy?

Eh yes and no I'm haveing a really fun time with it so it is alot of work but it's worth it so i don't mind at all if u can do fresh u can do salt it's not to hard research online and maybe start a nano or something

Cool! I have a 40 gallon fresh right now and 2 10 gallons. Its fun and i hope to become better at it! The only problem with
Saltwater is how expensive fish are!! Haha i think 10 dollar fish are expensive!

You way overpaid for the yellow tang. $65? That's crazy! I paid $32 for mine. I honestly suggest you not go to this place. They seem to want to rob you of your money

I would for sure tell them a thing or two if I was you and if you any other saltwater keepers tell them not to go there

They ( the LFS) has generally been good with their fish just not this one I dk I feel bad for the fish but still idk i talked to the general manager and he was pissed I don't think it will happen again

Yeah one of my lfs does not have good quality fish so I wont buy any fish from them

kittann said:
Well, I've been lurking for a couple of months trying to learn as much as possible. I knew starting my first saltwater build would be expensive and wanted to avoid as many 'noob' mistakes as I could. I will admit to being very new at posting (and PM'ing) on a forum. That's the stuff that makes me feel old!! :)

Hahaha ya i am new to it, and its veryy helpful! Haha ya i had a 10 gallonfresh and made all my nood mistakes then, but now i got a 40 gal and its workinn much better!

He has been eaten all day just did a water change with him in it and he was fine

Attachments

• image-1940377765.jpg
    image-1940377765.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 86
No not at all only a few weeks until I can get him fatter he is loving it though so far

I'm building a 125 tank soon if I can get money if not I'm going to find someone with a larger tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom