Ecoxotic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For a reef it looks good, just gotta buy some of those extra strips to support anything.

I think there is someone on nano-reef.com that has one set up

Cool I figured it would need more strips I think it looks really nice and the price is not bad either I want to set up a small reef to house a black and white clown maybe with just a bunch mushrooms or rics

You're gonna need more room for a clown than 5G, not only do the smaller guys reach around 3" they're very messy for their size.

A clown goby would be a much better fish for this tank, and some cool inverts

Ya I thought I would buy a really small one and relocate him when he gets to big I thought about getting a biocube 14 but don't want to spend that much

I love mine but the lights could use an upgrade IMO. But for what you get with most everything being built-in and all the aesthetics is pretty good pricing

Ya they look sweet I have a 36 gallon corner tank now that is a great reef but I have two orange clowns in there so I can't get a black and white they are my favorite plus I think a tank full of shrooms would look great

Pushing it IMO, but if it's the only fish, then I suppose it would work

Just make sure to keep up on PWCs

Ya I found a biocube 8 on crags list for 100 but it comes with two pirañas that I will have to get rid of

IMO, buy new. There not much more pricey than that and not too long ago a member bought one of craigslist only to have it leak from several places despite it being almost full at the previous owners house with no issues.

Plus you don't have to worry about replacing bulbs or anything like that

Back
Top Bottom